Friday, March 9, 2012

Like writing to an old friend

Let's pick up right where we left off. First, a brief catch-up.

Ben has started his second semester at Boyce. (And he made Dean's List last semester with a hefty 3.8! I couldn't be more ecstatic!) I'm still working at Brooks Brothers, and actually starting to feel like I understand this commission thing. Hopefully, the next step is to start building my own business within the company and getting to know the Louisville community a little better!

I'm still waiting to hear back from University of Louisville. I'm being so patient; can't they see that! I have resisted daily temptation to email and ask how much longer. The long hiatus from blogging included taking the GRE, getting a Kentucky Driver's License, and editing many papers to apply for a Master's Degree in English. I also am waiting to hear back about my Teaching Assistantship, so I can work in the U of L writing center and not pay tuition. The end goal is a Ph.D. and a professorship (somewhere).

Right at this second, I just finished a paper at Southern's Writing Center (come see me for paper help!) and am about to get my hair done again!

Phew! Good chat. Let's talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment